Metal Stamping - Construction Industry
Ambox provides reliably strong, accurately custom-stamped metal for critical applications throughout the construction process.
- More than 20 stamping machines
- 30- to 400-ton
- Sheets up to 4’ x 8’
- Line die stamping
- 1,000 to 2,000 pieces
- Progressive die stamping
- Up to 50,000 pieces per hour
With our convenient location near the Port of Houston and several metal suppliers, our shipping costs are low, and we can provide fast turnarounds for construction industry clients everywhere.
- Stainless Steel
- Strength at high temperatures
- Won’t rust or warp in extreme heat
- As strong as steel, but with one-third the weight
- Carbon steel
- Strong and able to hold up to abrasions
- All varieties favored in U.S., European and other overseas applications
Just a few of the many construction applications include:
- Heavy-duty steel brackets in commercial buildings
- Post-tension in residential foundations
- Banding clips for commercial ductwork
Contact us today.